At the gate and online pre-booked admission prices
|Ticket type||Online Advance Admission*||At the gate|
|prices per person||Online pre-booked prices||Prices on the day|
|Child (age 3-15 years)||£8.00||£9.00|
|Child (age 2 and under)||Free||Free|
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Child)||£32.00||£36.00|
|Family (2 Adults + 3 Child)||£40.00||£45.00|
book tickets now
For groups of 20 or more please see our Group Bookings page.
Season Passes are also available. Please see here for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- *Online tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance.
- **Concessions Includes: Seniors, Disabled and Carers.
- Seniors are 66 years and over. Should provide appropriate ID (Passport, driving license, bus pass).
- Disabled visitors will be required to show appropriate ID, Blue Badge, membership details for a Disabled Society or Disability Living Allowance claim letter.
- Carer’s should provide ID from Care Home or Employer, Care Allowance Claim Letter, Metro bus pass for disabled which states “Plus One”.
- Carer’s are only eligible for the carer rate while providing care for another visitor.
Terms of Admission
- Last entrance to the Park is one hour before closing.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Permission must be obtained for all commercial photography.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming.
- No dogs except assistance dogs allowed.
- Bicycles, Roller skates etc not allowed in the Park.
- Disabled access and facilities throughout.
For further information please contact us.