Further to the Prime Ministers recent announcement that farm attractions will be allowed to reopen with Covid-19 secure measures in place, we will be opening our doors at 10am on Friday 10th July.
We are excited to announce that we will be kicking off our late start to the season with a tractor and machinery week, albeit with social distancing measures in place! Further details can be found on our website and Facebook page.
In order to be Covid-19 Secure we have had to make a few changes to the Farm. Laid out below are the actions and procedures that we have implemented for your safety and the protection of our team.
We respectfully ask that you adhere to these rules. Failure to do sure may result in you being asked to leave the Farm. Please read the following points carefully and contact us at email@example.com should you have any further questions.
- Please do not travel to our Farm if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (further information has been included for your reference below). Should you exhibit Covid-19 symptoms whilst inside the Farm, please inform us immediately and leave.
- We can no longer take payment on the gate. All bookings must be made online at www.hardysanimalfarm.co.uk and can be made on the day on the website.
- We are currently waiting for government confirmation with regards to animal feeding. We will update you as soon as we receive confirmation.
- We will be issuing you with a pre-booked timeslot for your arrival to ensure that social distancing regulations can be adhered to. Please do not arrive outside your allocated time.
- Additional hand sanitiser points and one way systems have been put in place throughout the park. Please adhere to the signs and social distancing requirements, for your own protection and that of our other guests.
- Please do not let your children roam the park unsupervised. Failure to comply with this may result in you being asked to leave the Farm.
- One person per party may approach the counter in the café only.
- Food will be pre-packaged and there will be no hot menu. Payment by contactless card is preferred.
- A limited activity schedule will be in place in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Haystacks Playbarn is closed under the current guidance. We will update our Facebook page should this change in the future.
- Pitchfork and Putt is open with limited numbers each day due to single use clubs, on a first come first served basis.
- Our 3 outdoor play areas, pony cycles and electric tractors will be open. Please use the hand washing or sanitiser points before use and keep children supervised at all times. Social distancing should be adhered to at all times.
- Toilets will be operating with social distancing in place, please take notice of the signage and adhere to the rules. We have increased the cleaning schedule and facilities will be closed whilst this is in operation to protect both you and our cleaning team. Please be patient with us, we are doing our upmost to ensure our facilities are as clean as possible for your safety.
Currently Covid-19 Government guidance for the public states:
- The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia). If you have these symptoms, however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started (if you live alone), or 14 days (if you live with someone who has symptoms). You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
- Wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose, or after being in public areas where other people are doing so. Use hand sanitizer if that’s all you have access to, however handwashing is more effective.
- To reduce the spread of germs when you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or the crook of your elbow (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue, and throw the tissue in a bin immediately. Then wash your hands using soap and water or use a hand sanitizing gel.
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces using your regular cleaning products to reduce the risk of passing the infection on to other people
As the guidance changes we will adjust our procedures where necessary. For now, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a new and uncertain time for us all and we may not get it right first time. We are dedicated to ensuring we have the right procedures in place for the protection of us all and we hope you have a wonderful day out on our Farm.
The Hardys Animal Farm Team